Professional, Reliable Medical Products Manufacturer and Exporter.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO, CE, FDA|
|Model Number:||#1.0, #1.5, #2.0, #2.5, #3.0, #4.0, #5.0|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Blister individually, 80 - 100 pcs per box|
|Delivery Time:||15 - 35 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Material:||Silicone 100%||Size:||#1.0, #1.5, #2.0, #2.5, #3.0, #4.0, #5.0|
|Type:||Reusable||Sterilization:||E.O. Gas Sterilization, Single Use Only|
|Shelf Time:||5 Years||Name:||Silicone Foley Catheter|
Harmless Reusable Laryngeal Mask,
Silicone Reusable Laryngeal Mask,
Multifunctional LMA Airway Device
This Laryngeal mask airway is made from medical grade PVC, consists of Airway tube, laryngeal mask, universal connector, inflating tube, valve, Pilot balloon. Be suitable for adult, children and infant use, and it can be chosen according to different weight.
1. Made of 100% medical grade material, transparent, harmless and non-toxic
2. Sterilized by ETO
3. These sizes are available: 1.0#, 1.5#, 2.0#, 2.5#, 3.0#, 4.0#, 5.0#
4. For short term surgery use
5. No need laryngoscope
6. Easy operation and less trauma caused to patients;
7. Packed in individual peelable Pouch
8. CE, ISO 13485 approved
|SIZE||PATIENT WEIGHT (KG)||CUFF VOLUME (ML)|
Selection of laryngeal mask:
Due to the relatively small volume of the oropharyngeal region in children, slight carelessness can cause respiratory obstruction and tissue damage. Therefore, before placing LMA, appropriate models should be selected based on age and weight (i.e.<5kg newborns/infants, 5-10 kg infants, 10-20 kg infants, 20-30 kg children, and>30 kg children). LMA sizes 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, and 3.0 should be selected, with a maximum of 4 ml, 7 ml, 10 ml, 14 ml, and 20 ml, respectively.
1. Neonatal (<4 kg) 1.0 size laryngeal mask
2. Infant (5-10 kg) size 1.5 laryngeal mask
3. Children (10-20 kg) 2.0 laryngeal mask
4. Children (20-30 kg) 2.5 size laryngeal mask
5. Adult (30-50 kg) 3.0 size laryngeal mask
6. Adult (50-70 kg) 4.0 size laryngeal mask
7. Adult (70-100 kg) 5.0 size laryngeal mask
8. Adult (>100 kg) size 6.0 laryngeal mask
Alternatively, use the three finger width method: the child's palm should be extended, facing upwards, with the thumb and little finger separated, and the index, middle, and ring fingers together; Different models of laryngeal masks are inflated to the maximum according to the standard, with the front of the mask tightly against the palm of the children's fingers. The widest surface of the mask is compared with the maximum width of the children's index, middle, and ring fingers to determine the most suitable laryngeal mask model. Especially suitable in emergency situations when the child's weight is not known.
Indications for laryngeal mask
1. For surgeries without the risk of vomiting or reflux. LMA is an alternative ventilation method for mask ventilation and endotracheal intubation ventilation, but if there is an indication for endotracheal intubation, LMA cannot replace endotracheal intubation ventilation.
2. During emergency resuscitation (CRP), the placement of a laryngeal mask is relatively simple, convenient to use, reliable in effect, and can save precious time.
3. LMA is used to handle difficult airways that are known or difficult to predict.
Contact Person: Terysa