Professional, Reliable Medical Products Manufacturer and Exporter.
|Place of Origin:||Nanchang, Jiangxi|
|Brand Name:||EasyThru or OEM|
|Model Number:||1.0# 1.5# 2.0# 2.5# 3.0# 4.0# 5.0#|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200piece|
|Packaging Details:||10pcs/middle box, 100pcs/ctn|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||200000piece per month|
|Package:||Paper-poly Pouch Or Blister Package||Function:||Anesthesia|
|Type:||Surgical Supplies||Sterile Method::||EO Gas Sterile|
Anesthesia Laryngeal Mask Airway,
Laryngeal Mask Airway Latex Free,
Autoclave Sterilization Anesthesia Laryngeal Mask
EasyThru Reusable Anesthesia Silicone Laryngeal Mask Airway LMA
Introduction to Medical Laryngeal Mask
A disposable medical laryngeal mask is composed of a mask bag, a connector, an airway catheter, a machine end interface, an inflation tube, a pressure indicating device, a one-way valve, and a steel wire. A dual chamber laryngeal mask is composed of a mask bag, a connector, an airway catheter, a machine end interface, an inflation tube, a pressure indicating device, a one-way valve, and a drainage hole. This product is suitable for short-term artificial ventilation support for patients under general anesthesia or in need of emergency treatment to ensure upper respiratory tract patency.
1.Eliminates all possibility of infections being transmitted between patients
2. Flexible optic fibre makes access easy
3. Thanks to the semi-transparent tube, condensation is clearly visible
4. Does not induce laryngeal spasms
5. Reduces the risk of obstruction of the upper respiratory tracts
6. Laryngeal is no longer necessary
7. Lesser incidences of hypoxia
|1. 100% medical-grade Dow Corning silicone.|
|2. Used in emergency resuscitation and intubation difficulties of products|
|3. Autoclave sterilization only|
|5. Suitable for adult, children and infant use.|
|6. With stylet and record card|
|7. Harmless and non-toxic,Sterilized by EO|
|8. Size: 1#;1.5#;2#;2.5#;3#;4#;5#
Advantages of laryngeal mask
1. The laryngeal mask can be disinfected with high-pressure steam and can be reused.
2. The operation is simple and easy, as long as the patient does not have difficulty opening their mouth, they can place the laryngeal mask, and it is easy to fix and not easy to detach.
3. Without mechanical stimulation such as insertion of a laryngoscope, exposure of the glottis, or insertion of a catheter through the glottis, complications such as laryngeal edema, vocal cord injury, and recurrent laryngeal nerve paralysis are less likely to occur.
4. Implantation has mild stimulation, minimal secretion, does not affect tracheal cilia activity, is conducive to sputum excretion, and can maintain the self-cleaning effect of the airway; Postoperative pulmonary complications such as cough, atelectasis, and pneumonia are rare.
5. The airway resistance is small, the patient's respiratory work is small, and the respiratory muscles are not easily fatigued.
6. The required depth of anesthesia is shallower than for tracheal intubation, and the amount of anesthesia used is reduced.
Ideal position for placement of laryngeal mask
The side of the laryngeal mask cuff faces the pear shaped recess, and the anterior surface of the proximal end is located behind the base of the tongue and below the level of the tonsil. The concave surface of the laryngeal mask cuff is facing the arytenoepiglottic fold, and the back of the cuff is tightly attached to the posterior pharyngeal wall. After inflating the cuff around the hood, a closed loop can be formed at the throat to ensure ventilation effect< The average depth of placement of laryngeal mask in a 10 year old child=10.0 cm+0.3 cm × Age (years).
Contact Person: Terysa