Professional, Reliable Medical Products Manufacturer and Exporter.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||EasyThru or oem|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||300piece|
|Packaging Details:||1 pc/blister packing; 50 pcs/Ctn; OEM available|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Material:||100% Medical Grade Silicone||Size:||1.0#,1.5#,2.0#,2.5#,3.0#,3.5#,4.0#,5.0#|
|Sterile:||EO Gas Sterile||Packing:||Sterilized Individual Packing|
Durable Reinforced Laryngeal Mask,
Reinforced Laryngeal Mask Nontoxic,
Multi Function Soft Seal Laryngeal Mask
Medical Reinforced Silicone Laryngeal Mask Airway
Laryngeal mask is an effective method used in general anesthesia surgery to establish a safe airway.
The ventilation mask at the front end of the laryngeal mask is oval shaped and can wrap around the epiglottis and glottis, forming a sealed ventilation space on the glottis. Patients can breathe autonomously through a laryngeal mask or control ventilation. After the placement of the laryngeal mask, methods such as auscultation, airway resistance, PETCO2 waveform, and placement of a gastric tube (double tube laryngeal mask) can be used to determine whether its position is correct.
1, Laryngeal Mask Airway made of imported medical-grade silicone.
2, Wire reinforced, minimizing crushing or kinking, suitable for head and neck procedures.
3, Silicone smooth cuff reduce stimulation to the patient's body.
4, Cuff is made by one time, no glue on the back.
5, Cuff can be with bar or without.
7, CE & ISO13485 approved.
|Hoshin Laryngeal Mask||size(#)||Max cuff inflation volume(ml)||Patient weight|
|White pilot balloon||1.0||4||0kg-5kg|
|Blue pilot balloon||1.5||7||5kg-10kg|
|Light green pilot balloon||2.0||10||10kg-20kg|
|Green pilot balloon||2.5||14||20kg-30kg|
|Orange pilot balloon||3.0||20||30kg-50kg|
|Red pilot balloon||4.0||30||50kg-70kg|
|Yellow pilot balloon||5.0||40||70kg-100kg|
Indications for laryngeal mask
1. Surgery without the risk of vomiting and reflux, especially for patients with difficulty in tracheal intubation.
2. When it is difficult to intubate and forced to use a laryngeal mask (LMA), the LMA can serve as a guide for endotracheal intubation.
3. The laryngeal mask can be used to perform fiber optic bronchoscopy laser cauterization surgery for small tumors in the vocal cords, trachea, or bronchi.
4. When patients with unstable cervical spine need to move their head for intubation but have significant concerns, a laryngeal mask can be used.
5. Laryngeal mask is suitable for ophthalmic surgery, as it causes less increase in intraocular pressure and less coughing and vomiting after surgery. The reaction to the removal of the laryngeal mask is relatively mild, and the fluctuation of intraocular pressure is relatively small.
6. During emergency resuscitation, a laryngeal mask can be used. If skilled in operation, effective ventilation can be quickly established and the effect is accurate.
7. Suitable for surface and limb general anesthesia surgeries that do not require muscle relaxation.
Absolute contraindications for laryngeal mask
1. Patients without fasting or delayed gastric emptying.
2. There is a risk of reflux and aspiration, such as esophageal hiatus hernia, pregnancy, intestinal obstruction, acute abdomen, chest injury, severe trauma, and a history of gastric content reflux.
3. Respiratory obstruction that may occur in patients with tracheal compression and tracheomalacia after anesthesia.
4. Obesity, oropharyngeal lesions, COPD, pregnancy over 14 weeks.
5. Those who have a small opening and cannot pass through the laryngeal mask.
Contact Person: Terysa