Professional, Reliable Medical Products Manufacturer and Exporter.
|Place of Origin:||Nanchang, jiangxi China(Mainland)|
|Brand Name:||EasyThru or OEM|
|Model Number:||1.0# 1.5# 2.0# 2.5# 3.0# 4.0# 5.0#|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100piece|
|Packaging Details:||Individually Polybag Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||100000piece per month|
|Material:||Silicone||Place Of Origin::||Jiangxi, China (Mainland)|
|Feature:||Comfortable||Type:||General Medical Supplies|
Single Use LMA Laryngeal Mask,
LMA Laryngeal Mask Odorless,
Reusable Laryngeal Mask Device
Medical disposable silicone laryngeal mask (LMA) in medical manufacturer with CE/ISO
1.Made of medica silicone ,have good bicompatibility ,non-toxic.
2.Exclusive soft seal cuff can be insert comforable ,minmizing potential trauma and increasing sealing
3.Strengthen nek and tip eases insertion and prevents folds
4.Kink-free tube eliminates the risk of airway tube occlusion.
5.Have different sizes,suitable for neonate ,infant ,child and adult.
6. Different colors of cuff:blue ,clear ,flesh ,color-coded ballon and connector.
Adverse reactions of laryngeal mask airway ventilation
1) Improper LMA position, folding or rotation of the ventilation hood, excessive inflation of the ventilation hood, temperature increase or N2O dispersion increase the volume inside the ventilation hood and close the glottis.
2) Children have a large tongue, a high and anterior glottis position, and a large and soft epiglottis that often covers the pharynx, causing respiratory obstruction. The incidence of respiratory obstruction in children is nearly twice that of adults.
1) Anesthesia and surgery significantly reduce the tension of the upper and lower esophageal sphincters and normal physiological protective reflexes (coughing, breath holding, etc.).
2) The volume of pediatric gastric juice is relatively large, with high intragastric pressure and low pH, which poses a relatively high risk of reflux and aspiration during anesthesia.
3) LMA cannot effectively isolate the esophagus and trachea, and when factors such as shallow anesthesia, surgery, and coughing affect it, it is prone to induce reflux aspiration.
Air leakage around the laryngeal mask
1) Poor alignment.
2) The selection of laryngeal mask model is not appropriate.
3) Excessive airway pressure.
4) Implanted too shallow or too deep.
Postoperative sore throat
1) The incidence of throat pain after using laryngeal mask surgery is very low, with only 7% reported in the literature.
2) Tracheal intubation can reach up to 47%.
3) Mask and oropharyngeal airway can reach up to 10%.
Reason: Inserting or removing a laryngeal mask under shallow anesthesia can induce severe laryngeal spasm, leading to negative airway pressure and lung injury; Stimulation such as surgery or sputum aspiration can also cause throat reflexes and cause laryngeal spasms.
Treatment: Generally, relief can be achieved through oxygen inhalation or deepening anesthesia. For patients with severe laryngeal spasms who are difficult to inhale oxygen under pressure with a mask, succinylcholine should be used in a timely manner and tracheal intubation should be repeated.
Contact Person: Terysa