Professional, Reliable Medical Products Manufacturer and Exporter.
|Place of Origin:||Jiangxi, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100000piece|
|Packaging Details:||100pcs /box and with cartons PE, packing or Blister packing|
|Delivery Time:||45 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000000piece per month|
|Material:||Medical Grade PP,PVC,PE||Barrel Type::||Luer Slip Or Luer Lock|
|Sterile:||EO Gas||Shelf Life::||5 Years|
|Individually Packing::||PE(polybag) Or Blister||Other Size::||0.5ml,1ml,2ml,2.5ml,3ml,5ml,10ml,20ml,30ml,50ml,60ml|
Medical Disposable Injection Syringe,
1cc Disposable Injection Syringe,
Sterile Medical Injection Syringe
Medical disposable safety plastic syringe 1cc for single use BGC 1ml injection syringes
1. Single use, sterilization By EO gas, non-toxic, non-pyrogenic
2. The barrel is transparent enough to help user observe the mixture and liquid flow easily.
3. The indelible graduation make the reading easy
4. The distance between finger grips and barrel is according to the ISO standard, It can guarantee an easy grip.
5. Sterilized by Ethylene, Oxide Gas( EOG)
6. Validity life: 3 years
|Product||disposable syringe 1cc for single use|
|Needle type||no Fixed needle|
|Material of syringe||Medical grade Polypropylene (PP)|
|Needle size||as per customer|
|Plunger protector||white ,blue|
|Primary packaging||sterile PE or blister package|
|Shipping package||Each 100 PCS in one box, carton package outside.|
|Shelf life||5 years|
By T/T (30% in advance after contract confirmed,
70% in balance before shipment.)
|Unit price||FOB shanghai|
|Brand||OEM business is available.|
|Use Method||1. take off the needle cap|
|2. Suck medicament|
|3. Vent the air|
|5. Retract the plunger, the needle can be retractable|
|6. Break the plunger after injection|
The production process of 1ml syringes is mainly divided into three stages: sealing, plastic packaging, and sterilization. Manufacturers are responsible for disinfection and strict environmental control during the production process.
1. Polystyrene particles undergo high-temperature expansion and transform into the desired shape in the mold, forming the shape of the syringe; 2. The syringe is internally forged and processed in a "dust-free workshop";
3. All finished products shall be strictly disinfected and packaged;
The size specification of the 1ml syringe ensures the integrity of the entire component by providing a tighter connection between the head of the 1ml syringe and the tube body. These syringe bodies are usually cylindrical in shape, approximately 8 centimeters long and 1 centimeter wide. Compared to ordinary syringes, it is easy to operate and control the dosage of the medication.
The usage method of a 1ml disposable syringe should follow the following precautions when using a 1ml syringe:
1. Hand hygiene: Medical devices need to be kept clean, sterile, and safe. Therefore, before use, it is necessary to clean both hands and wear gloves;
2. Skill operation:
a) Before injection, gently tap the syringe. This helps to eliminate all the air inside.
b) When collecting medicinal liquid, it is necessary to be careful not to touch the needle to avoid deformation.
c) Slowly push the needle to ensure that the injection speed of the medication is as slow as possible; At the same time, move the needle to ensure that the medication remains at the injection site.
3. Waste treatment: Place the 1ml syringe that has already been used into a designated container and cover it tightly. If it is directly placed in the trash can, it may cause secondary pollution.
7. Q: What certificates do you have?
A: CE (TUV), FCS, CFDA, FDA, LGA and ISO 13485 are ready for most models of our products.
8. Q: Which market do you mainly involve in?
A: Main markets of our medical disposables: Middle East, India, Southeast Asia and the USA.
Contact Person: Terysa