Professional, Reliable Medical Products Manufacturer and Exporter.
|Place of Origin:||Nanchang, Jiangxi of china|
|Brand Name:||EasyThru or OEM|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500piece|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Shipping Carton Package or OEM Appointed Package.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||300000piece per month|
|Name:||Endotracheal Tube Cuffed||Material:||100% Medical Grade PVC (DEHP Free)|
|Design:||With Murphy Eye Design||Certificate:||CE/ISO13485|
|Tube:||Soft And Clear||Size:||3.0mm -10.0mm|
Soft Disposable Endotracheal Tube,
ETT Disposable Endotracheal Tube,
Nontoxic ETT Endotracheal Tube
a. tube made from Non-toxic PVC, latex free
b. PVC tube contains DEHP, DEHP FREE tube is available
c. Cuff: its great length reduces mucosal irritation by pressure distribution against a wider area of tracheal tissue and provides improved protection against micro aspiration of fluid along the cuff
d. Cuff:it vertically provides elasticity against the tube shaft in order to buffer short-term intratracheal
pressure(e.g. coughing), keeping the tube in correct position
e. transparent tube allows indentification for condensation
f. radio opaque line through the tube length for X-ray visualisation
g. gently rounded, drawn in tracheal tube tip for atraumatic and smooth intubation
h. softly rounded Murphy eyes in tube tip is less invasive
i. in blister packing, single use, EO sterilization
j. certified with FDA, CE, ISO
|Size||I.D. (mm)||Suitable for Age||Packaging||Carton size|
|#3.0||3.0mm||Pediatric weight 3kg||
Blister individually, 10 pcs/ box, 100 pcs/ CTN
|#3.5||3.5mm||Pediatric 0-6 months|
|#10.0||10.0mm||Male adult or Animal|
Firstly, it is necessary to evaluate whether the patient meets the conditions for endotracheal intubation. Generally, it is suitable for patients who cannot discharge respiratory secretions such as sputum on their own and require endotracheal suction. The intubation can be done under general anesthesia or in a conscious state. The intubation methods mainly include oral and nasal open vision intubation, as well as blind nasal intubation and conscious endotracheal intubation.
The process of tracheal intubation and sputum suction mainly includes:
1. Position: Take a comfortable lying position and turn the head towards the operator. If there is a removable denture, it should be removed.
2. Connect the suction tube and try to aspirate a small amount of physiological saline in the suction tank. With one hand, fold the end of the suction tube and the other hand, insert the front end of the suction tube into the mouth and throat (10-15cm), and then relax the end of the tube.
3. First aspirate the secretions from the mouth and throat, and then inhale the secretions from the tube.
4. When aspirating phlegm, the action should be gentle, rotating left and right, and pulling upwards; Each suction time should be less than 15 seconds to prevent hypoxia.
5. After the suction catheter is withdrawn, physiological saline should be used for suction and flushing to avoid blockage by secretions.
Contact Person: Terysa