Professional, Reliable Medical Products Manufacturer and Exporter.
|Place of Origin:||jiangxi, china|
|Brand Name:||EasyThru or oem|
|Model Number:||Fr6, Fr8, Fr10, Fr12, Fr14, Fr16, Fr18, Fr20|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||10 PCS per inner box, 100 pcs per carton|
|Delivery Time:||20-45 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Material:||Polyurethane, PU, TPU||Style:||Nasogastric Feeding|
|Stay Time::||Up To 30 Days||Tip:||Open Round Tip|
|Sterilization:||EO||Usage:||Tube Feeding For Human Or Animal|
Enteral Feeding Tube Polyurethane,
Enteral Feeding Tube TPU,
Round Tip Nasogastric Feeding Tube
Long Term Polyurethane ( PU ) Nasogastric Enteral Feeding Tubes with Stylet
|Style||Tube Size(Fr)||Tube length(CM)|
|EFT084G||Fr6 (O.D.:2.0± 0.1mm, I.D.:1.1±0.1mm||80|
|EFT084G||Fr08 (O.D.:2.7± 0.1mm, I.D.:1.7±0.1mm)||80|
|EFT104G||Fr10 (O.D.:3.3± 0.1mm, I.D.:2.3±0.1mm)||120 / 130|
|EFT124G||Fr12 (O.D.: 4.0± 0.1mm, I.D.:3.0±0.1mm)||120 / 130|
|EFT144G||Fr14 (O.D.:4.7± 0.1mm, I.D.:3.5±0.1mm)||120 / 130|
|EFT164G||Fr16 (O.D.: 5.3± 0.1mm, I.D.:3.9±0.1mm)||120 / 130|
|EFT184G||Fr16 (O.D.: 6.0± 0.1mm, I.D.:4.4±0.1mm)||120/ 130|
Feeding tube operation process
1. The operator should thoroughly clean their hands, prepare all equipment for use, verify patient information, explain the purpose of the operation and cooperation methods to the patient and their families, and wear masks and gloves.
2. Assist the patient in adopting a semi sitting, sitting, or supine position, lay a treatment towel under the jaw, and clean and ventilate one nostril smoothly. Take out the feeding tube, measure the insertion length of the tube and mark it. The insertion length for adults is 45-55cm, and there are two measurement methods: the distance from the hairline of the forehead to the xiphoid process of the sternum; The distance from the earlobe to the tip of the nose and then to the xiphoid process of the sternum.
3. Lubricate the front section of the feeding tube, hold a gauze in your left hand to support the tube, and use tweezers in your right hand to clamp the front section of the tube. Insert the tube along the selected nostrils, slightly upward, then parallel, and then slowly downward. When inserted into the throat (14-16cm), instruct the patient to swallow and push the tube forward as the patient swallows until it reaches the predetermined length. Initially fix the gastric tube and check if it is coiled in the oral cavity.
4. There are generally three methods for determining the position of the gastric tube:
(1) The method of extracting gastric juice is the most reliable way to determine whether the gastric tube is in the stomach.
(2) Listen to the method of breathing through water. Place the stethoscope in the patient's stomach area and quickly inject 10ml of air into the stomach through a gastric tube, hearing the sound of air flowing through the water.
(3) Place the end of the gastric tube into a treatment bowl filled with water, without any bubbles escaping. If there are a large number of bubbles, it indicates that they have accidentally entered the trachea.
5. After confirming that the feeding tube is in the stomach, wipe the secretions from the corners of the mouth with gauze, and fix the feeding tube on the nasal wings and cheeks with tape. Fold the end of the gastric tube, wrap it in gauze, and secure it with a safety pin next to the pillow or at the patient's collar.
Contact Person: Terysa