Professional, Reliable Medical Products Manufacturer and Exporter.
|Place of Origin:||Made in China|
|Model Number:||Suction lumen type|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Blister individually|
|Delivery Time:||15 - 45 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 pcs|
|Material:||PVC, DEHP Free Available||Usage:||Reduce Risk Of VAP|
|Size:||#6.0 To #9.0||Sterilized:||Yes, Single Use Only|
|Shelf Time:||5 Years||Grade:||100% Medical Grade|
PVC Pediatric Cuffed Endotracheal Tube,
Reinforced Pediatric Cuffed Endotracheal Tube,
Medical Reinforced Tracheal Tube
EasyThru 7.5# Cuffed Pediatric Endotracheal Tube With Suction Reduce Risk Of VAP Ett Tube
Tracheal tubes with a suction port above the cuff can assist in reducing the rate of ventilator-associated pneumonia.
Advantage and Features:
Made from PVC, DEHP free available .
Suction lumen could remove pooled secretion which cause ventilator - associated pneumonia ( VAP ) .
One - Way valve helps cuff inflation and integrity .
Radiopaque line through tube
Clear scalp printing through tube
Reinforced type for option
|Size||ID (mm)||OD (mm)|
The process of tracheal intubation and sputum suction mainly includes:
1. Position: Take a comfortable lying position and turn the head towards the operator. If there is a removable denture, it should be removed.
2. Connect the suction tube and try to aspirate a small amount of physiological saline in the suction tank. With one hand, fold the end of the suction tube and the other hand, insert the front end of the suction tube into the mouth and throat (10-15cm), and then relax the end of the tube.
3. First aspirate the secretions from the mouth and throat, and then inhale the secretions from the tube.
4. When aspirating phlegm, the action should be gentle, rotating left and right, and pulling upwards; Each suction time should be less than 15 seconds to prevent hypoxia.
5. After the suction catheter is withdrawn, physiological saline should be used for suction and flushing to avoid blockage by secretions.
Precautions for endotracheal intubation and sputum suction:
1. Close observation of the condition.
2. If the patient is in a coma, a tongue depressor or mouthpiece can be used to open the mouth first and then aspirate phlegm; If the patient is undergoing tracheal intubation or tracheotomy and needs to aspirate sputum through the tracheal intubation or cannula, strict aseptic operation should be performed; If it is difficult to aspirate phlegm through the oral cavity, a person can be inserted into the nasal cavity to aspirate phlegm.
3. The selection of sputum suction tubes should be of appropriate thickness, especially for children.
During the intubation process, negative pressure should not be opened, and the action should be gentle to avoid damaging the respiratory mucosa.
5. Before and after suctioning, oxygen inhalation should be increased, and each suctioning time should be less than 15 seconds to avoid hypoxia caused by suctioning.
Contact Person: Terysa