Professional, Reliable Medical Products Manufacturer and Exporter.
|Place of Origin:||Made In China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Blister Individually, 10 pcs per box, 100 pcs/ CTN|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||50000 pcs per month|
|Material:||Silicone||Type:||Cuffed, With Balloon|
|Stylet:||With Stylet Easy Intubation||Sterilization:||Yes|
|Shelf Time:||3 Years||Connector:||15mm Stander Connector|
Sterilized Disposable Endotracheal Tube,
Tracheal Disposable Endotracheal Tube,
Silicone Disposable Tracheal Tube
EasyThru Cuffed Silicone Reinforced Tracheal Tube Oral or Nasal
Silicone Armored ETT tube is flexible, excellent bio-compatibility, yet difficult to compress or kink. This tracheal catheter usually insert with a stylet during intubation.
1.Made from non-toxic medical grade silicone, soft comfortable and less stimulation due to silicone material feature
2.Suitable for long time intubation
3.DEHP Free, Latex Free
4.Wire - reinforced, more safer to maintain airway in case that patient bit catheter or catheter
5.Smooth Murphy eyelet and smooth round tip
6.X - Opaque line through tube, tube position visible
7.Clear Printing on tube
8.15 mm standard connector
9. Packaging: Blister individual, 10 pcs/ box, 100 pcs/ CTN
1. Medical grade silicone raw material with good biocompatibility, reducing patient adverse reactions;
2. Equipped with imported stainless steel springs, effectively preventing gas stagnation;
3. Suitable for patients in various postures, especially lying positions;
4. The airbag is soft and elastic, reducing pressure on the tracheal wall and reducing damage to the tracheal mucosa;
5. The ultra smooth technology handles the inner and outer walls of the tube body and the small taper of the front end of the catheter, reducing the pressure during intubation and making it easier to intubate.
Size Choice refrence:
|Size||I.D. (mm)||Suitable for Age|
Tracheal tubes are usually replaced every 7-14 days.
Tracheal cannula is a medical device used to maintain airway patency and needs to be replaced regularly to maintain its normal function. During use, tracheal cannula is prone to blockage or contamination, leading to complications such as difficulty breathing and infection.
Therefore, based on clinical experience, it is generally recommended to replace the tracheal cannula every 7-14 days.
It should be noted that the replacement time of tracheal cannula can also be adjusted according to the specific situation of the patient.
For example, for patients with respiratory infections or increased secretions, it may be necessary to replace the tracheal cannula more frequently to reduce the risk of infection. In addition, medical staff need to strictly follow sterile procedures when replacing tracheal cannula to prevent the occurrence of cross infection. Before replacing the endotracheal tube, the patient's breathing status and the use of the endotracheal tube should be carefully observed to ensure the appropriate timing for replacement.
Contact Person: Terysa