Professional, Reliable Medical Products Manufacturer and Exporter.
|Place of Origin:||Made In China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||800pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Blister Individually, 10 pcs per box, 100 pcs/ CTN|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, D/P, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||300000 pcs|
|Material:||Medical Grade PVC ( DEHP Free Available )||Type:||Nasal ETT Tube|
|Sterilized:||E.O. Gas, Single Use Only||Brand:||EasyThru Or OEM|
|Connector:||15mm Standard||Shelf Time:||5 Years|
OEM Disposable Endotracheal Tube,
Harmless Disposable Endotracheal Tube,
Practical Double Lumen Endotracheal Tube
Nasal Intubation Disposalbe Endotracheal Tube Cuffed Size #3.0 to #10.0
Nasal type ETT tube is used for Nasal intubation, Catheter insert through patient's Nasal. It is used in condition that Oral unable addressed medical device.
Usage: Establish artificial ariway for patients for first aid, ICU, surgical operation
A tracheal tube is a plastic catheter that is inserted into the trachea for the primary purpose of establishing and maintaining a patent airway and to ensure the adequate exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide.
1. Materail: Medical Grade PVC ( DEHP Free available )
2. X ray radio opaque line through
3. With Smooth Murphy Eyelets
4. Scalp printing through tube
5. Evenly balloon, high volume low pressure
6. Pilot balloon: Size printing is available
|Size||I.D. (mm)||Suitable for Age||Packaging||Carton size|
|#3.0||3.0mm||Pediatric weight 3kg||
Blister individually, 10 pcs/ box, 100 pcs/ CTN
|#3.5||3.5mm||Pediatric 0-6 months|
|#10.0||10.0mm||Male adult or Animal|
Care for tracheal intubation:
1. Fixation of tracheal intubation: After successful intubation, the soft tracheal intubation needs to be fixed with a hard tooth pad, and fixed with inch tape, tape, or double fixation to prevent displacement or detachment;
2. Maintain unobstructed tracheal intubation: Regular sputum suction is required, and the sputum suction tube should be dedicated and disposable. If the sputum in the trachea is relatively thick, you can drip saline or sodium bicarbonate or other liquids into the tracheal intubation to soften the sputum and phlegm lumps.
3. Keep the endotracheal tube moist: Patients can receive regular nebulization inhalation, and any secretions inside the endotracheal tube should be promptly removed.
4. Pay attention to the position of the endotracheal tube: to prevent it from being too deep or too shallow, regular chest X-ray examination can be performed. If the endotracheal tube is too deep, it needs to be removed and re fixed. If the intubation is too shallow, there is a risk of detachment, and further fixation of the intubation needs to be carried out deep.
5. Pay attention to airbag care: The airbag of the tracheal intubation also needs regular inspection and care. If the airbag pressure is too high, it may cause damage to the tracheal wall. If the pressure is too low, the sealing effect of the tracheal intubation is poor, which can easily lead to poor ventilation or the possibility of air or liquid leakage. The care of tracheal intubation is a professional and meticulous job, and no trace should be easily overlooked.
6. Regular inspections are required and timely records are kept.
Contact Person: Terysa