Professional, Reliable Medical Products Manufacturer and Exporter.
|Place of Origin:||Made In China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||300pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Blister Individually, 10 pcs per box, 100 pcs/ CTN|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, D/P, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||3000000 pcs|
|Material:||Medical Grade PVC ( DEHP Free Available )||Type:||Oral Intubation|
|Sterilized:||Yes||Brand:||EasyThru Or OEM|
|Connector:||15mm Standard||Shelf Time:||5 Years|
Cuffed Oral Endotracheal Tube,
Oral Endotracheal Tube DEHP Free,
Anesthesiology Oral Tracheal Tube
Oral Type Preformed Disposable Tracheal Tube with cuff
Oral type ETT tube is used for Oral intubation, Catheter insert through patient's Oral. It is used in condition that nose unable addressed medical device.
Usage: Establish artificial ariway for patients for first aid, ICU, surgical operation
A tracheal tube is a plastic catheter that is inserted into the trachea for the primary purpose of establishing and maintaining a patent airway and to ensure the adequate exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide.
Materail: Medical Grade PVC ( DEHP Free available )
X ray radio opaque line through
With Smooth Murphy Eyelets
Scalp printing through tube
Evenly balloon, high volume low pressure
Pilot balloon: Size printing is available
|Size||I.D. (mm)||Suitable for Age||Packaging||Carton size|
|#3.0||3.0mm||Pediatric weight 3kg|
|#3.5||3.5mm||Pediatric 0-6 months|
|#10.0||10.0mm||Male adult or Animal|
Care for tracheal intubation tube:
Firstly, maintain an appropriate position to prevent the sleeve from falling off, specifically:
1. After tracheotomy, the patient's position should not change too much. When turning over to change the position, the movements should be gentle and keep the upper part of the head and neck in the same line, and rotate at the same time to avoid difficulty breathing due to the detachment of the cannula.
2. Patients who are irritable should appropriately restrain their limbs to prevent extubation.
3. Patients with skull base fractures and cerebrospinal fluid leakage should be positioned in a position that is conducive to drainage to prevent intracranial infection caused by reflux.
4. A spare sleeve needs to be placed next to the bed to prevent use during tube detachment.
5. When disinfecting and removing the endotracheal tube, attention should be paid to the direction.
Secondly, correct sputum suction care
1. Strict aseptic operation should be carried out to avoid cross infection.
2. Before suction, check the pressure of the suction tube and ensure that the suction tube is unobstructed. The outer diameter should not exceed half of the inner diameter of the endotracheal tube.
3. When aspirating phlegm, the suction tube must be gently inserted to a depth of about 8 to 12 centimeters or until it cannot be inserted without negative pressure, and then withdrawn under negative pressure. In areas with excessive secretions, it is necessary to make a slight stop, with gentle movements. Rough handling is prohibited, and sputum should not be aspirated more than twice a day. Otherwise, the patient may experience severe coughing, throat spasms, respiratory depression, and hypoxia, which can worsen the condition
Contact Person: Terysa