Professional, Reliable Medical Products Manufacturer and Exporter.
|Place of Origin:||Made in China|
|Model Number:||#3.0 to #10.0|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Blister individually, 100 pcs/ CTN|
|Delivery Time:||20 -35 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/P, D/A, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20000 pcs per month|
|Material::||Non Toxic PVC Medical Grade||Size:||3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm, 6.0mm, 6.5mm, 7.0mm, 7.5mm, 8.0mm, 8.5mm, 9.0mm|
|Type:||Without Balloon||Usage:||Establish Artifical Airway Through Throat|
|Shelf Time:||5 Years||Sterilization:||E.O. Gas, Single Use Only|
Sterilized PVC Tracheostomy Tube,
Uncuffed PVC Tracheostomy Tube,
Anaesthesia Uncuffed Endotracheal Tube
Uncuffed Disposable Tracheostomy Tube Anaesthesia Products Sterilized
A simple tracheostomy tube consists of outer cannula, a obturato, connector and tie band. Obturator is used guide outer cannula in right position during inserting. Inflatable balloon use to remains placement. Fasten the outer part of tracheal incision by tie band.
1. Made of non-toxic, medical-grade PVC
2. Full-length radio opaque line
3. Sizes: 3.0mm-10.0mm
4. Type: Pipe,Drainage Tubes & Containers
5. Properties: Medical Polymer Materials & Products
6. Place of Origin: Shanghai,China (Mainland)
7. Brand Name: EasyThru or OEM
1. Designed to establish and mantain an airway in case of an emgency
2. Cuff ensures effective sealing and atraumatic intubation and extubation
3. Rounded and smooth tip of the obturator minimizes tissue injury during intubation
4. Blister package or peelable pouch as per request
5. Sterile by EO, single use
6. Available with CE and ISO certificates
|Size||Tube I.D||Tube O.D||Tube Length A Part ±5mm||Length B Part±5mm||(A+B+C)||Balloon I.D.(after inflation)mm±15%)|
|Tolerance requirement:I.D≤ 6.0 +0.15mm O.D≤ 8.2 +0.15mm|
|I.D≥ 6.5 +0.20mm O.D≥ 8.7 +0.20mm|
Tracheotomy intubation tube refer to the process of cutting open the anterior wall of the patient's cervical trachea under anesthesia, inserting a tracheal cannula, and using the cannula to assist the patient in breathing.
Nursing of Tracheotomy intubation tube?
1. Ensure the patency of the tracheal tube and avoid blockage caused by displacement, slipping, or accumulation of sputum. The inner tube of the catheter can be cleaned and disinfected every 4-6 hours. If there is an increase in secretion, the cleaning frequency should be increased accordingly to prevent secretion from adhering to the inner wall of the blood vessel and affecting respiration.
2. Ensure that the temperature and humidity of the patient's environment are appropriate, usually maintained at 22 ℃ and around 90% humidity. Regularly check the position of the trachea and the balloon pressure of the trachea cannula, fully humidify the airway, and promptly aspirate phlegm.
3. Adhere to sterile operation nursing for tracheotomy and intubation, and actively prevent infection at the Tracheotomy intubation tube site. The dressing at the tracheotomy can be replaced daily to ensure that the incision is dry and free of secretions.
4. Actively provide education and psychological counseling to the families of patients undergoing Tracheotomy intubation tube, informing them to closely monitor the patient's feelings, symptoms, and other conditions. If problems arise, they should seek medical help immediately.
1.Can I get some samples?
For more detail infomation please contact us www.yili-medical.com
Contact Person: Terysa