Professional, Reliable Medical Products Manufacturer and Exporter.
|Place of Origin:||Made in China|
|Model Number:||Cuffed with suction lumen|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Blister individually|
|Delivery Time:||25-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||10000 pcs/ month|
|Material:||Medical Grade PVC, DEHP Free Available||Size:||7.5 8.0mm|
|Balloon:||Oval, Cylinder||Usage:||Suction Lumen Is Used For Sputum Suction|
reinforced endotracheal tube,
double lumen endotracheal tube
Disposable Suction Lumen Endotracheal tube with Cuff and Balloon
Usage: A tracheal tube is a catheter that is inserted into the tracheal for the primary purpose of establishing and maintaining a patent airway and to ensure the adequate exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide. ET tube, ETT tube are usually used as short name. Suction lumen is used for sputum suction.
Product features and advantages:
1. Material: balloon is made from famous COLORITE brand PVC material to ensure high quality
2. Symmetrical balloon shape
3. Clear printing and Opaque line through the tube
4. Smooth murphy stylets at the end
5. Smooth round tip minimize stimulation to patients during intubation
6. Standard 15mm semi-stick connector
7. Blister peelable packaging let E.O. Gas release easily
8. Blister peelable packaging let E.O. Gas release easily.
|Size||I.D. ( mm)||Packaging||Carton Size|
Blister individually, 10 pcs/ box, 100 pcs/box
1. Sudden cessation of spontaneous breathing.
2. Those who cannot meet the ventilation and oxygen supply needs of the body and require mechanical ventilation.
3. Those who are unable to autonomously clear upper respiratory secretions, gastric contents reflux, or bleeding, and have aspiration at any time.
4. Individuals with upper respiratory tract injury, stenosis, obstruction, etc. that affect normal ventilation.
5. Patients with central or peripheral respiratory failure.
1. Conduct routine examinations such as nasal cavity, teeth, mouth opening, neck mobility, throat, etc., remove secretions from the mouth, nose, and pharynx, and remove dentures.
2. If necessary, consider giving appropriate sedatives and muscle relaxants.
3. Intubation is relatively safe for conscious individuals with obstructive sleep apnea hypopnea syndrome.
Contact Person: Terysa