Professional, Reliable Medical Products Manufacturer and Exporter.
|Place of Origin:||Jiangxi, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2000piece|
|Packaging Details:||1pc/PE Bag,250pcs/carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||500000piece per month|
|Material:||Medical PVC||Feature:||Air-Vent And Anti-Reflux Valve|
|Capacity:||2000ml||Disposable Economic Urine Bag Color::||Transparent Foilor White Foil|
|Sterilization:||Sterilized By EO GAS||Name:||2000ml PVC Luxury Urinary Drainage Bag Urine Bag|
Medical Disposable Urine Bag,
Disposable Urine Bag PVC,
2000ml Disposable Urinary Drainage Bag
2000ml PVC Luxury Urinary Drainage Bag Urine Bag
1. 2000ml PVC Luxury Urinary Drainage Bag Urine Bag is Used for liquid-lending and urine collection after operation
3. Air-Vent and Anti-Reflux Valve
4. Needleless Sampling Port with Cap
5. 10*120cm Transparent Inlet Tube
6. Slide Clamp and Bad Sheet Clamp
7. Universal Double Hook and Rope Hanger
8. T-Tap Outlet Valve
9. Rigid Dog House
10. Medical grade PVC,non-toxic
11. Standards:CE,ISO13485,FDA Proved
12. Customized color & Logo are available
13. Private design & package are welcome
14. Carton Size:52*38*32cm
|PRODUCT||CAPACITY)||PACKING (PCS)||CTN SIZE (CM3)|
|Urinary Drainage Bag||2000ML||250||52*38*32|
1. Sterile Medical Urine Drainage Bag is Used for draining the body liquid or urine accompanied with the disposable catheter
2. Sterile,do not use if the packing is damaged or open
3. For single use only, Prohibited to re-use
4. Store under shady,cool,dry,ventilated and clean condtion
How to urinate with a urine bag
The urination bag needs to be rotated counterclockwise to open the urination valve, so that the catheter is in an open state, and the urine inside the bag will be discharged, which may vary depending on the product.
For patients with indwelling catheters, urination is required once when the urine in the bag reaches 300-500ml. The specific operation is to first locate the urination valve, rotate it counterclockwise to open the catheter, allowing the urine in the urine bag to flow out. After the urine has completely flowed out, rotate it clockwise to close the urination valve, which completes one urination in the urine bag. Note that if 24-hour urine volume needs to be recorded, the scale must be recorded first before urination.
In daily care, pay attention to observing the color of urine, drinking water regularly, and keeping the catheter unobstructed. It is recommended to replace the urine bag around 3-5 days. There are many manufacturers of urine bags, and their usage may vary. The specific usage method should follow the urine bag manual or the doctor's instructions.
1. Q: Where is your factory?
Contact Person: Terysa