Professional, Reliable Medical Products Manufacturer and Exporter.
|Place of Origin:||Made in China|
|Certification:||ISO, CE, FDA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10000 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||PE or Blister individually, 250 pcs/ carton|
|Delivery Time:||15-45 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||500 million per month|
|Material:||Medical Grade PVC||Usage:||Collection Urine At Bed Side|
|Size:||2000ml, Or Other Size 1000ml, 2500ml||Sterilization:||Yes, E.O. Gas|
|Signle Use:||Yes||Shelf Time:||5 Years|
Anti Reflux Disposable Urinary Leg Bag,
Disposable Urinary Leg Bag Multipurpose,
Odorless Disposable Catheter Bags
Anti Reflux Disposable 2000ml Urine Collection Bag Urinary Drainage Bags Cross Value
Usage: Urine drainage bags collect urine. Bag will attach to a catheter (usually call Foley catheter) that is inside bladder. People may have a catheter and urine drainage bag because they have urinary incontinence (leakage), urinary retention (not being able to urinate), surgery that made a catheter necessary, or another health problem.
1. EO gas sterilized, single use
2. Easy read scale
3. Non return valve prevent back flow of urine
4. Transparent surface, easy to view urine color
5. ISO & CE certificated
6. Material: Non - toxic PVC
7. Valve Types: Cross, Pull-Push, Screw
8. Size: 2000ml (other size 1000ml, 2500ml, 4000 ml available )
If using urine bag at home, follow these steps for emptying your bag:
1. Wash your hands well.
2. Keep the bag below your hip or bladder as you empty it.
3. Hold the bag over the toilet, or the special container your doctor gave you.
4. Open the spout at the bottom of the bag, and empty it into the toilet or container.
5. Do not let the bag touch the rim of the toilet or container.
6. Clean the spout with rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball or gauze.
7. Close the spout tightly.
8. Do not place the bag on the floor. Attach it to your leg again.
9. Wash your hands again.
1. Q: Where is your factory?
Contact Person: Terysa