Professional, Reliable Medical Products Manufacturer and Exporter.
|Place of Origin:||Jiangxi, China|
|Brand Name:||EasyThru or OEM|
|Model Number:||32G*4mm 0.23mm|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50000piece|
|Packaging Details:||50 boxes /CTN, G.V:37.5*27*37.5cm; G.W:6kgs; N.W:4.3kgs|
|Delivery Time:||25-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, T/T, Western Union, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||100000000piece per 3month|
|Brand Name::||EasyThru Or OEM||Model Number::||IPN-31-6|
|Place Of Origin::||Nanchang, China (Mainland)||Size:||Insulin Pen Needle 31G 6mm|
|Painless:||5 Bevels||Product Name:||Insulin Pen Needle|
ISO13485 Insulin Pen Needle,
Medical Insulin Pen Needle,
Harmless Injection Syringe Needle
Medical Dispoable Insulin pen needle 31G 6mm 5 Bevels
Size 29G 30G 31G 32G 33G
1. Easy to use
2. Single use only, disposable device
3. Safety to handle
4. Easy to read numbers
5. Thin, Fine, Sharp
6. Extra lubricated needle, providers greater comfort
7. Compatible with all available pen models
8. Optimum treatment with maximum simplicity
10.Double point system
How to identify the model of insulin needle?
There are currently many models of insulin needles, such as 4mm × 0.23 mm (32 G), 5 mm × 0.25 mm (31G), 6 mm × 0.25 mm (31G), 8 mm × 0.25 mm (31G), 12.7 mm × 0.33 mm (29 G), etc. Do you know the meaning of representation? 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm represent the length of the needle; The English letter G represents the thickness of the needle. (The larger the value in front of G, the thinner the needle)
Usually, the shorter the needle, the higher the safety and the better the patient's tolerance. The thinner the needle, the greater the resistance to insulin flow, which slows down the injection speed. Therefore, a greater injection force is required to achieve the original injection speed.
Do not litter discarded insulin needles:
The syringe and injection needle after injection are both medical contaminated sharps, and improper handling can not only harm others but also cause certain environmental pollution.
Therefore, after the needle is pulled out, it should be immediately removed from the injection pen, and the needle or syringe should be placed in a dedicated waste container before being discarded. If there is no dedicated waste container, it can be replaced with a covered hard shell container or a container that will not be punctured by a needle.
1. Insulin needle is suitable for the treatment of diabetes and has the function of regulating blood sugar.
2. It is mainly applicable to type I diabetes patients. It is also applicable to patients with type 2 diabetes whose oral medicine cannot be timely or effectively controlled. It can be used to treat patients with gestational diabetes. It can also be used for diseases caused by diabetes ketoacidosis. It can also be used to treat severe malnutrition and refractory pregnancy vomiting, which can be treated with intravenous infusion of low dose insulin and glucose.
3. When using insulin to control blood sugar, it is important to pay attention to the dosage and method of use. Before use, attention should be paid to disinfection of the injection site to prevent infection or excessive dosage, and to prevent adverse reactions such as hypoglycemia and shock.
Contact Person: Terysa