Professional, Reliable Medical Products Manufacturer and Exporter.
|Place of Origin:||Made In China|
|Brand Name:||EasyThru / OEM|
|Model Number:||100ml or 150ml|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3000 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||PE bag or Blister|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, D/P, D/A,|
|Material:||PVC Material||Brand:||EasyThru Or Oem|
|Size:||100ml Or 150ml||Name:||Butterfly Infusion Set|
|Grade:||100% Medical Grade||Color:||Transparent|
|Properties:||Injection & Puncture Instrument, Medical Polymer Materials & Products, Medical Materials & Accessories, Finished Products, Pipe||Instrument Classification:||Class II,Class III|
|Type:||With Needle Or Without Needle||Usage:||Single-use|
Sterilized Disposable Infusion Set,
Disposable Infusion Set Transparent,
Drug Filter Infusion Burette Set
100ml / 150ml Burette Type Infusion Set Disposable for Single Use
Disposable infusion sets are a common medical device product that has undergone aseptic treatment and is used to establish a channel between veins and medication for intravenous infusion. It is generally composed of eight parts connected, including intravenous needles or injection needles, needle protective caps, infusion hoses, liquid filters, flow rate regulators, drip pots, cork puncture devices, and air filters. Some infusion devices also have injection parts and dosing ports.
Components: ABS Spick + Air filter+ 180cm PVC tube +100 or 150 ml burette with drug filter + two flow regulator + Y injection port + Injection Needle
Optional components: Floating valve on burette, Needleless luer lock or luer slip connector and cap
1. Clear scale printing on burette to inspect drug volume during injection
2. Non kink soft PVC tube
3. E.O. gas sterilized, single use only
4. PE bag or Blister packaging individually
|Size||Primary Pack||QTY/CTN||CTN Size|
The burette infusion set consists of a cork puncture device protective sleeve, a cork puncture device, injection parts, a graduated burette, a shut-off valve, a dropper, a liquid medicine filter, an air filter, a pipeline, a flow regulator, and other optional components. Suitable for pediatric infusion and occasions requiring precise control of infusion dosage.
How to use infusion sets correctly?
(1) Before use, the packaging should be checked for damage and the sheath should be checked for detachment, otherwise it is not allowed to be used.
(2) Close the flow regulator, remove the puncture device sheath, insert the puncture device into the infusion bottle, and open the intake cover (or insert the intake needle).
(3) Hang the infusion bottle upside down and squeeze the drip bucket with your hand until the liquid enters about 1/2 of the drip bucket.
(4) Release the flow regulator, place the liquid medicine filter horizontally, and exhaust the air to complete the infusion.
(5) Before use, tighten the infusion needle connector to prevent leakage.
(6) The infusion operation should be carried out and monitored by professional nursing personnel.
What are the common adverse events of infusion equipment?
During the use of infusion sets, adverse events may occur due to product quality reasons or insoluble particles, such as breakage, leakage, blockage, foreign objects, needle cap detachment, chills, fever, etc.
What are the precautions for using disposable infusion sets?
(1) Can only be used for gravity infusion.
(2) When the product fails or the packaging is damaged, it is strictly prohibited to use it.
(3) Disposable, unsealed for immediate use, and destroyed after use.
(4) 20 drops of distilled water are equivalent to 1ml ± 0.1ml.
(5) The suitable temperature for use is 10~40 ℃.
(6) The storage and transportation of products should pay attention to moisture, heat, sun protection, and pressure resistance.
Contact Person: Terysa