Professional, Reliable Medical Products Manufacturer and Exporter.
|Place of Origin:||Made in China|
|Model Number:||3 way|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Blister individually, 10 pcs/ box, 500 pcs/ CTN|
|Delivery Time:||15-35 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, D/A, D/P|
|Material:||Imported Medical Grade Silicone||Size:||Fr14, Fr16, Fr18, Fr20, Fr22, Fr24|
|Balloon Size:||5-15ml, 30ml||Sterilization:||E.O. Sterilization|
|Stay Time:||Maximal Up To 4 Weeks||Shelf Time:||Maximal 5 Years|
Harmless Silicone Foley Catheter,
Silicone Foley Catheter Multiscene,
3 Way Silicone Urethral Catheter
3 Way Silicone Foley Catheter With Balloon 5ml-30ml
1. Made of 100% imported medical-grade silicone
2. The retention time is within 4 weeks
3. Radio opaque line through the length for x-ray visualization
4. Soft and uniformly inflated balloon makes tube sit well against the bladder.
5. Color-coded check valve for identification of different sizes.
|Size (Fr/CH)||O.D.(mm)||Balloon Size||Length||Packaging||Carton size|
|Blister individually, 10pcs/box, 500 pcs/ CTN||
The structure of a 3way silicone catheter includes a catheter head, an airbag (which expands after water injection), a tube body, and a projection line. The three chambers are respectively a liquid outlet, a water injection hard valve, and a flushing and injection port. A three chamber catheter is an additional drainage channel added to the dual chamber for continuous bladder flushing, mainly used for flushing after prostate hyperplasia surgery, bladder bleeding, or urine turbidity
matters needing attention
1. When using a three way silicone catheter, pay attention to daily care to avoid infection.
2. Wipe the discharge from the urethral opening and catheter with a saline cotton ball every day, disinfect with iodine, and if necessary, rinse the 3. bladder with sterile solution once a day.
4. If long-term drainage is required, the replacement time should not exceed one month.
5. Encourage patients to drink more water appropriately during the indwelling of catheters.
6. If there is infection in turbid urine, antibiotics should be given appropriately according to medical advice.
1. Q: Where is your factory?
7. Q: For more detail information please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Terysa