Professional, Reliable Medical Products Manufacturer and Exporter.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO & CE Certificate|
|Model Number:||Fr12 to Fr26|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Blister individually, 10 pcs/ box, 500 pcs/ CTN|
|Delivery Time:||25-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||3,000,000 pcs per month|
|Material:||Latex With Silicone Coating||Usage:||Urine Drainage|
|Shelf Time:||5 Year||Sterilization:||E.O. Gas, Single Use Only|
|Balloon Size:||5ml, 10ml , 5-15ml , 30ml||Type:||Two Way|
Disposable Latex Foley Catheter,
Latex Foley Catheter Silicone Coated,
Adult Disposable Urinary Catheter
2 Ways Foley Catheter Silicone Coated Disposable Urinary Catheters Adult Fr12 to Fr26
Foley Catheter - medical device to drain urine from patient's bladder, widely used in urology, internal medicine, surgery, obstetrics, and gynecology. It is also welcomed by patients who is suffering moving difficulty or being completely bed- ridden, or the disabled.
1: All products pass cytotoxicity testing according to ISO 10993
2: Latex material 100% imported from Malaysia, specially used to produce latex foley catheter
3: Unique design rubber valve ensure leakage rate 40%-60% less than others in the market
4: Stable flow in both drainage lumen and sterilized water injection lumen
5: Symmetry balloon after inflating and No burst balloon according to testing
6: Smooth and symmetry murphy eyelets
7: Certificates and tests: ISO, CE, Free Sales Certificate, Product Registration, Cytotoxicity testing
8: Hydrophilic coating is available
|Balloon sizes of latex Foley Catheter|
|Product||Balloon volume for option||Color code|
|Two way for Children||6Fr 3ml / 3-5ml||Pink|
|Two way for male||12Fr 5ml / 10ml / 5-10ml / 5-15ml||White|
|14Fr 5ml / 10ml / 5-10ml / 5-15ml||Green|
|16Fr 5-10ml / 5-15ml / 30ml / 30-50ml||Orange|
|18Fr 5-10ml / 5-15ml /30ml / 30-50ml||Red|
|20Fr 5-15ml / 30ml / 30-50ml||Yellow|
|22Fr 5-15ml /30ml / 30-50ml||Purple|
|24Fr 30ml / 30-50ml||Blue|
|26Fr 30ml / 30-50ml||Pink|
Instruction for Use:
1. Check size whether it can meet requirement, open the single package to check the catheter’s appearance and quality.
2. Generously lubricate tip and body of the catheter. Do not use ointment and lubricants having petroleum base.
3. Carefully insert catheter tip into the bladder (normally indicated by urine flow), and then a further 3 cm to ensure balloon is also inside it.
4. Using a syringe without needle, inflate balloon with sterile distilled water.
5. After using the catheter, cut off the inflation funnel above the valve, to facilitate drainage, then pull out the catheter.
Contact Person: Terysa