Professional, Reliable Medical Products Manufacturer and Exporter.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO & CE Certificate|
|Model Number:||Fr18, Fr20, Fr22, Fr24, Fr26|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Blister Individually ; 10 pcs/ box, 500 pcs / CTN|
|Delivery Time:||25-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Material:||Latex||Usage:||Urine Drainage, Balloon Tamponade|
|Shelf Time:||5 Year||Sterilization:||Yes|
|Name:||Double Balloon 3 Way Latex Foley Catheter||Sterilization:||EO|
Practical Latex Foley Catheter,
Latex Foley Catheter Double Balloon,
50ml Double Balloon Foley Catheter
Double Balloon 3 Way Latex Foley Catheter balloon size 30ml +50ml for balloon tamponade
Made from Natural latex
Size: Fr18, Fr20, Fr22, Fr24, Fr26
Balloon Size: Front 30ml + Back 50ml
Usage: Balloon Tamponade after operation
Distance between two balloons: about 0.5cm
ISO & CE Certificate
|Size (FR/CH)||Color Code||O.D. (mm)||Balloon Size||Packaging||Carton Size|
|Fr18||Red||0.6mm||30ml + 50ml||Blister Individually ; 10 pcs/ box, 500 pcs / CTN||52*43*47.5cm|
|Fr20||Yellow||6.7mm||30ml + 50ml|
|Fr22||Purple||7.3mm||30ml + 50ml|
|Fr24||Blue||8.0mm||30ml + 50ml|
|Fr26||Pink||8.7mm||30ml + 50ml|
1. Inform patients or family members of the reasons, methods, possible discomfort, ways to alleviate discomfort, possible complications, and nursing cooperation after catheterization.
2. Verify the usage specifications and models, and check if the packaging is damaged and if the catheter balloon is damaged.
3. Instruct the patient to breathe deeply during intubation.
4. Disinfect the patient's perineum.
5. Choose a suitable lubricant to lubricate the catheter (latex catheters cannot be lubricated with liquid paraffin oil or petroleum jelly). It is recommended to use silicone oil or hydrophilic lubricants.
6. Gently insert the catheter and insert 5cm-6cm after urination.
7. Inject sterile water of appropriate capacity into the balloon and gently pull the catheter outward until resistance is encountered.
8. Connect the catheter to the urine bag and open the catheter.
9. To remove the catheter, first use a syringe to drain the fluid from the airbag, close the catheter or drainage bag, and gently pull the catheter out.
10. It is recommended to maintain the connection between the syringe and the water injection valve when pulling out the tube. When the balloon water is almost released, the tube can be slowly pulled out.
Contact Person: Terysa