Professional, Reliable Medical Products Manufacturer and Exporter.
|Place of Origin:||Made in China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10000 sets|
|Packaging Details:||Paper plastic bag packaging|
|Delivery Time:||25-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Features:||Scale Printing Through Suction Catheter||Material:||Medical Grade PVC, ABS, Paper Box, Latex Glove|
|Size:||6Fr To 18Fr||Usage:||Speculum Suction|
|Sterilization:||Yes||Shelf Time:||5 Years|
Nontoxic Disposable Suction Catheter,
Nasopharyngeal Disposable Suction Catheter,
PVC Nasopharyngeal Airway Tube
Medical Disposable Sterile Speculum Suction Catheter Kit Catheter
Components: Suction Catheter + Gloves + Wax paper pad + Speculum paper box
Usage: Suction catheter kit is used for clinical speculum suction, it collect all necessary medical disposable devices in a kit.
Suction catheter sizes for option: 6FR , 8FR , 10FR , 12FR ,14FR ,16FR ,18FR
Features and Advantages:
1. Medical Grade PVC Tube
2. ABS valve
3. Pop up solution cup
4. 1 or latex glove included
4. Sterile, single use only
5. Save nursing time
|PVC Suction Catheter|
|Components||Suction Catheter + Gloves + Wax paper pad + Speculum paper box|
|6FR , 8FR , 10FR , 12FR ,14FR ,16FR ,18FR|
|Paper plastic bag packaging|
Usage of disposable sputum suction bag:
1. According to the patient's physical signs, select and configure sputum suction bags with corresponding specifications.
2. Open the packaging bag, remove the suction bag accessories, wear sterile gloves and place other accessories according to regulations, and check if the suction tube is bent or blocked.
3. One port of the sputum suction tube is connected to the suction machine interface, and the other end is placed in the area that needs to be aspirated. Follow the sputum suction care operating procedures for operation.
4. After use, remove the suction tube and destroy it according to hospital or environmental requirements.
When using a disposable sputum suction Kit, first use a syringe to suck a certain amount of physiological saline or other appropriate cleaning liquid, and inject it into the suction tube. Then, insert the suction tube into the patient's trachea or bronchus through a throat hose, suck secretions and sputum from the respiratory tract, and then discharge the aspirated secretions and sputum.
Contact Person: Terysa