|Place of Origin:||Made In China|
|Model Number:||1ml, 3ml|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10000|
|Packaging Details:||Blister individually|
|Delivery Time:||15-35 days|
|Components:||Barrel + Plunger + Rubber + Needle + Needle Cap + Needle Protective Cover + Button Cover||Sterilization:||E.O. Gas, Single Use Only|
|Shelf Time:||5 Years||Advantage:||Strong Sealing Capability|
blood sample collection tubes,
blood sample collection vials
Components: Barrel + Plunger + Rubber + Needle + Needle cap + Needle protective cover + Button Cover
Size: 1ml, 3ml
This product can be used for arterial or venous blood collection. Clinic doctor and nurse must be trained by professional venous and arterial puncture technical, comprehend potential danger related. Sterile operation and keep the puncture skin clean through correct sterilization. All patient must follow the rules of comprehensive protective measures.
1. Available for arterial and venous blood collection.
2. Strong sealing capability with higher accurate test result.
3. Higher precise dose calibration and standard blood collection volume.
4. Shorter needle tip with better handling.
5. Arterial and venous puncture success rate is greater than traditional syringe,that avoided pain caused from repeated puncture, reduced complications and shortened the operation time. Also, it improved the accuracy of test results and provide patient with better treatment.
1. If injured by the used needle, you are probably in danger of infectious diseases. You should tell doctor immediately and check in accordance with hospital rules.
2. Prohibit recycle the rubber cap of syringe needle.
After finished blood collection, syringe needle should be coat with rubber cover immediately to avoid injury from needle stick.
3. The product is sterile and no pyrogen before package opened or damaged during the validity period.
4. Please check package carefully before using the product. If package is damaged or damped, tube can not be use.
5. The product is disposable. Please throw it away after used.
6. Please wear gloves during the whole operating process in order to reduce the risk of infection disease.
Contact Person: Mrs. Terysa