|Place of Origin:||Made in China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 bottles each size|
|Delivery Time:||15-35 days|
|Products:||Keton Urinalysis Testing Strip||Style:||URS-1K|
|Packaging:||100 Pcs/ Bottle||Testing Condition:||Ambient Temperature 20 To 30 Degree|
|Relative Humidity:||No More Than 80 %|
disposable medical products,
disposable biopsy forceps endoscopy
Description: Urinalysis Reagent Strips are made for urinalysis of both qualitative and semi-quantitative , which are in vitro reagent for diagnostics. It tests Leukocytes, Nitrite, Urobilinogen, Protein, PH, Blood, specific gravity, Ascorbic acid, Keton, Bilirubin, Glucose, Micoalbumin in urine. Please refer to the out side box and bottle label for the specific test parameters of the product you are using. Please read direction carefully before using.
Features and Advantages:
1. 99% Accuracy keeps you on track for weight loss when following Atkins, Paleo and ketogenic diets
2. Easy to read, reliable color chart motivates you to stick with your eating plan and lose weight
3. 100-pack ketone strips provide plenty for multiple testing; High quality paper won't tear or shred
4. Results in 30 seconds makes it easy for Diabetics & low-carb dieters to test urine ketone levels
5. Urinalysis test strips are easy to use, just dip and read; 24-month shelf life
Ketones build up when...
• ketones build up when the body needs to break down fats and fatty acids to use as fuel.
This is most likely to occur when the body does not get enough sugar or carbohydrates.
• Special diets can change test results. For example, a diet low in carbohydrates and high in protein and fat can raise ketone levels in the blood, which can then enter the urine.
• Some drugs can cause false positive measurements.
Contact Person: Terysa Huang